Subject: International Photo Competition 2022
From: "Florida Museum of Photographic Arts" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 18:19:38 +0000

-
https://cts.vresp.com/c/?openconceptgallery/f539d47fe3/0f49ef1feb/63d5630b71

The Florida Museum of Photographic Arts is pleased to launch its 12th
annual International Photography Competition. We invite photographers
worldwide to take part in the competition.

Deadline for entries & votes:
9 May 2022

Winner Notification: June 5,  2022
Exhibition: June 10th - July 17th
Categories: 
1. People and Portraits 
2. Places, Landscape and Drone Photography 
3. Nature, Science, and Animal 
4. Documentary and Photojournalism 
5. Still Life 
6. Abstract Photography 
7. Conceptual Photography  

Prizes 
Best in Competition:  
-$1,000 cash  
-Consideration for a public art exhibition on a large roadside
billboard  
-Group exhibition at FMoPA  
-Consideration for a solo exhibition at FMoPA  

Best in Category: 
1st Place:  
-$100 value in goods and services  
-Consideration for a public art exhibition on a large roadside
billboard  
-Group exhibition at FMoPA  

2nd Place:  
-Consideration for a public art exhibition on a large roadside
billboard  
-Group exhibition at FMoPA  

Third Place:  
-Consideration for a public art exhibition on a large roadside
billboard  
-Group exhibition at FMoPA

-
https://cts.vresp.com/c/?openconceptgallery/f539d47fe3/0f49ef1feb/4189a33ba1
Click the button to submit your work :

______________________________________________________________________
Click to view this email in a browser
http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/519937/f539d47fe3/1523605519/0f49ef1feb/

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this
message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the
following link: 

https://cts.vresp.com/u?f539d47fe3/0f49ef1feb/mlpftw/confirm

______________________________________________________________________
Click below to forward this email to a friend:
http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=f539d47fe3&lid=1523605519&ldh=0f49ef1feb

______________________________________________________________________
open concept gallery sent this email free of charge using
VerticalResponse for Non-Profits. Non-Profits email free. You email
affordably.

Florida Museum of Photographic Arts
400 N Ashley Drive
Tampa, FL 33602
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy: 
https://verticalresponse.com/about/policy-and-terms